December 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, I have to say my little Canberra gave me the best birthday present ever. She went to bed nicely at 8:30pm and well, woke up at 4:30am! Going back to sleep after having a 'full' meal and waking up again at 8:30am not crying but just looking around in her crib. How about that one. That doesn't happen every day that's for sure. Daniel got me something I have been bugging him about for years and just craving to do again. Ballroom dancing lessons for 2. So Daniel and I get to have 4 private lessons and 1 group lesson. How FUN! I can't wait. I also got inks for my scrapbooking that I have been in need of badly. I have stamps but no ink. Now I can actually stamp!! I don't know what Daniel has planned for this evening other than we have a slammin new car clinic to go to for when we bought our van. Other than that I have no idea. Wow 28 already. I actually have to think about how old I am now. I can never remember!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jannette
    All the best
    Natalie - Australia

    ReplyDelete