September 16, 2005

This coming week...


One more weekend with help and Daniel is off to North Carolina for some training in his job. I am left at home to be with the boys all by myself. Mother-in law is sick and my parents are off on a trip to Hawaii. This will be fun. I know I can do it, it's whether I stay sane. We shall see. This will be only the second time we have been away from eachother this long. I am not looking forward to waking up at 6:00 when Seth wakes up. Daniel is usually up already doing homework. Saturday should be nice. No work, no school. Shane gets to go to a birthday party "army camp" theme he is really excited about going. Sunday I get to be with Daniel all day too. How I look forward to Sundays. Next friday is also my last 2 week apt. Then I start my weekly apts. That is pretty scary, that's pretty much saying the baby is here. I am not ready at all. There is still so much we need to get. You wouldn't think so with 2 kids already, but man...In about 2 more weeks we will be getting Shane's big boy bed and dresser for Canberra. That is going to make days fly by fast too. Well, Seth is at it again. I must go now. Shane came in and told me he has a knife and is cutting an orange and sure enough I go in the kitchen and he is stitting on the floor with a knife cutting an orange in half. And sure enough he has cut in fingers in several places and is bleeding a little. Thank goodness it's only a butter knife, granted it is still sharp enough to cut him. If it's not one thing it's another.










No comments:

Post a Comment