September 15, 2005

A MAJOR SUMMARY OF LIFE

I thought I'd better give a summary of things going on to start with and get me updated. I suppose I will tell you a bit about what my life is now. Starting with my husband Daniel. He served a mission in Costa Rica for 2 years and loves speaking Spanish. Granted that is why he will be gratuating from the University of Arizona May of 2006 with a Spanish major. I met him 2 months after I got home from my mission in Australia and we were married 4 months later in the Mesa Arizona Temple. 10 months later we had our first boy. Shane Charles Basham. The pregnancy was easy, and Shane was such a good baby. He is still a very good boy, and relativly easy to take care of. Then 16 months late Seth Rankin Basham was born. Easy pregnancy and good baby too. Untill he turned 2. Let me tell you I don't know how I am still normal. I don't know how I am alive day after day. He is the typical terrible 2 and I just hope it doesn't last long. I can't keep him out of things. He is constantly getting into things. Over and over and over again. I spend my days running around the house stopping him from getting into things. I thought I had Seth proofed the house as best that I can, but there are things you just can't put away. And those are the things he gets into. I try to keep him busy but as soon as I am out of site, the very second he is taking the stuffing out of the couch or has all the banana's peeled and mushed on the floor or every shoelace is miraculasly out of of every shoe. The list can go on and on and on and on and on. On top of the rat race, I am expecting a little girl by the end of October. And this pregnancy has been challenging. I have been so tired, sick, cramps, major backaches and moody. With Daniel at school full time and working full time, he isn't around much. I miss him. And when he is home, I feel so bad because I just want to hide in my room and lock the door. But at the same time I don't want him to have to do everything after working and school all day and I want to spend time with him. In the midst of all this we just bought our first house. A fixer upper of all things. It's been 3 months now and we have done alot. This house was gutted out when we bought it. So we got new doors, windows, tile, carpet, bathrooms, light fixtures, appliances, added walls, and got all the fun decor to try and make our home livable. We had a 55 gal. fish tank which I loved untill we got it here in our small home, the fish water was not treating my nose and stomache nicely and I couldn't handle it anymore so I gave the fish away and we got our pet rat "Mochs". He is a blue/grey rat and growing very fast. The boys love hime and he is very good to them. Right now on our house to do list is the front and back yard, which will be completed by the end of this month! We are very excited. I love plants and it will be nice to get them all planted and grass in the backyard so the boys can play without getting all muddy. With all this said I think I will leave it at this for a quick summary of things up to date. Being 35 weeks preganant anything can happen day to day. I will definatly be writting more in the next few days as I have time. To come... A good friend from Australia is coming to visit...The baby shower?... Depeche Mode concert... weekly doctors apts.... photos from our trip to San Diego & LA with the kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment