September 06, 2011

So we did it.  We hiked to 7 falls with the entire family.  Well, we ended up stopping at the last crossing #7.  The kids wanted to play in the water and I don't think Zander would have made it that last stretch.  Also, I think it's a bit more safe where we stopped for the twins to play rather than at the falls.  I will take the older kids another Saturday SOON.  It was fun! The kids did great. No one complained.  Zander was dragging on the way back but he did SO GOOD! As far as carrying the babies, the only thing that was uncomfortable was my back.  I was surprised! I remembered the hike being more tiring.  But I wasn't at all.  Just my back.  I can't wait to take the boys and Canberra to the top.  The weather was PERFECT! It wasn't hot at all and it was overcast.  We even got sprinkled on a tiny bit! Fun Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment