August 20, 2011

Josh Groban Concert 2011


My review for Josh Grobans show...

Josh Groban puts on a phenomenal show!!!

US Airways Center
 - Phoenix, AZ @
 - Fri, Aug 19, 2011 
Favorite moment: His singing!
Setlist: Old friend gone, you change I change too, You are love, Latin song, Alejate, Bell of new york city, Higher window, Italian song, War at home, Portugues song, Prayer (duet with fan), Galileo, Where you are, I doesn't matter - sing out, You're a machine, Broken vow, Italian song, Plain one, You raise me up. Best I could do. Sorry. I wish he sang In Her Eyes... that's my favorite.
Opening act(s): ELEW
Posted 08/22/2011 by 8bashams
Location:Tucson, AZ
 
I've been to hundreds of music performances and I have to say, Josh Groban put on the most memorable show I've ever been to! His singing was breathtaking, he showed great involvement with the fans throughout the show and the layout and decorations were fabulous. The sound with the live band was fabulous, so much better live! Beautiful music and then with his singing... you can't get any better!! I didn't peg Josh as a funny guy but OH MY! what a sense of humor he has!! Did he ever get us laughing with his random jokes and hilarious comments. He was so friendly and such a great sport to his fans (singing a duet with a fan in the crowd because she wanted to sing with him). The best show I have been to! I will bring my children next time for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment