March 11, 2011

Polar Express Ticket PERSONALIZED

** I have to note, these tickets will NOT get you on the Polar Express***

I want to thank all orders I've had the opportunity to fill. I have had happy customers from Arizona, Florida, California, Tennessee, ENGLAND and Girl Scouts Troop activity days! If you are looking to personalize a Polar Express ticket to give to your kids for Christmas BEFORE THE TRIP I have created this one and I can make one for YOU. These also make great birthday invitations for a polar express theme party. Great for any kind of polar express theme gathering or even a Christmas present gift voucher to someone special.

I will charge $4.00 for the first ticket and $3.00 any ticket after that and mail them to you FREE of charge.  Need it in a rush and live outside the US there is a charge of $12 to get it there in time for Christmas.  Otherwise there will be an overseas mailing fee of $7.00 if there is no rush time frame. 

If you would like an envelope that fits this ticket they are $1.50 each.  They will be white envelopes.

Tickets can be printed on GOLD, SILVER or WHITE one sided sparkly paper. 

I will change the DATE and the NAME on the tag only.  Any additional changes (like if you want it all black and white etc. will be a flat $5.00 fee. This cost WILL include the postage.  I will be cutting them out with textured scissors as shown below, if you would rather they be cut out straight just let me know.

I will take money order/cash via mail or PAY PAL ($1.50 extra charge for paypal fees... sorry). 

I did this because we got our kids a trip to The Polar Express for their Christmas present this year and wanted something to give our children Christmas morning.  You can not get the actual tickets for The Polar Express Train Ride until the day of arrival, so we wanted our kids to know what they got.

Just post a message if your interested OR email me at 8bashams@gmail.com

Measures approx: 8" long x 5" high
 
Here is the ticket as of 2012. This is not a good picture of the paper.  Look at the second picture I have for the shiny gold paper.
 
Here is what the paper looks like, this is the one I made first, this border is still available if you like it better.  

What I used to get the information for my tickets.  I wanted to get all the information and pictures on one side.
 
 

Other ticket's I have made with different tags...
A Happy Birthday present... The options are endless so please email me with any ideas you have and I will work with you in making the perfect ticket. 
 

8 comments:

  1. Are you still making/selling these? Please let me know at lmichels@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can fill any orders all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. We got the tickets the day after I placed the order. They are gorgeous. Thanks for the great keepsake Jannette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Love these. How much are they?
    Thank you,
    Shannon H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shannon, I explain in detail the ticket costs but in general they are $3 for the first ticket and $2 each ticket after. With upgrades at a flat $5 added to the order and the option of adding envelopes for them as well at $1.50 per envelope. I would love to make them for you! I can cstomize them any way you would like! I just made several as gift vouchers for $100 each! Let me know if you are interested. You can email me with details, names, dates, personilizations etc. And when you need them by at 8bashams@gmail.com. Thank you for your interest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am much interested in your idea. Please contact me. I am going to have a event in December. My email address is elizabeth.duenas@cdcr.ca.gov. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that I got my Polar Express Tickets in and I LOVE them. Jannette was the best to work with. Made sure that we were happy with our tickets. If you need tickets she is the one to order from. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are these still available to order in time for purchase?

    ReplyDelete