December 06, 2005

It's all about sleep!

I just wanted to give an update on things around the Basham house. We got our Christmas tree last night finnally and got it all decorated. The boys had so much fun putting the hooks on the ornaments and finding places to put them. So yes, all the kids ornaments are only on about the last 2 bottom rows of branches. But it looks cute. Our house is now offically Christmas decorated. Canberra gave me a good rest the other night. She slept for 7 hours! That felt so good and definatly was needed! I think Heavenly Father knows the very minute I can't take things any more and bamb gives me some sleep. Canberra is growing so fast and is full of smiles! She has her 2 month doctors appointment made already for the first week in January. Shots again. I will be so thankful when those are over. One more week and Daniel is done with school for this semester. That will be a BIG relief! For the both of us I think. Seh has been going in and out of potty training. I am so glad Shane is and that he did so early! Just writting some thoughts. Time to sleep while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment