October 06, 2005

My surprise baby shower!
Well, it happened. They surprised me. We were working in our yard from 5:30 in the morning Saturday untill 2:30 and we washed up and went to IHOP for food. We were going to Daniels moms for a going away family lunch for her, she was leaving on a cruiz Sunday. So we arrived to visit with family and leave to go home and sleep. But that wasn't true!! So it was a nice surprise. A lot of people showed up and the games were fun. Even friends from out of town showed up! That made me feel special. I know this is my 3rd baby so it was nice to see that friends would still come to a shower. The only ooops I guess was that they put down that I registered at Target but not Babys'R'Us. That's where we really registered at. So the things we really needed we didn't get, cuz no one knew. But that is ok, we still got many nice and needed things. There will be more pictures to come of the shower soon. My sister has to get them developed still. So now you have the trip to San Diego and L.A. pictures, our pet rat and my shower. Oh, and the long awaited front and back yard. I wish I had before pictures. Lets just say it looks 500% better.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad I never get to see you and be at things like your baby shower! I was happy to see Lainie in the pics but still jealous! I need to work harder at being a better friend! Just because we live in different states doesn't mean I can't call more often. I am so excited for you to have a little girl. You are probably going crazy at this point. I wish I enjoyed the last month more but Its just not that much fun for me. I will call you soon! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.- I am coming for my brothers wedding around the 28th of Dec so I will be there for about 4-5 days. I will definately be coming to hang out with you as much as I can. We are staying at my grandma Posts on Cloverland where I use to stay with my dad. You know where that is! Sam hasn't offically told us if they are getting married the 29th or the 30th yet but for sure we will stay til Sunday morning and drive home. Anyway, thought I should add that...

    ReplyDelete